The Surgery Center of Pinehurst opened in January 2006. It is a for profit organization jointly owned by area Physicians, First Health of the Carolina's and Nueterra Healthcare.
We have six operating rooms and two pain procedure rooms with services in Orthopedic Surgery, ENT, Gynecology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Children's Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, and Pain Management. We have an elite team of Anesthesiologists and Nurse Anesthetists.
Our facility offers easy access and convenient parking to the patients and family. It is our goal to provide quality patient care in a small efficient facility on an ongoing basis.
Curious about how we look? Take a Photo Tour.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- AAAHC accredited
- 6 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 2 Pain Procedure Rooms
- 98% Positive Patient Satisfaction Rate in 2007
- Joint venture with First Health of the Carolinas.
- First surgery center of its kind in Pinehurst, NC
- Recognized among Today's Surgicenter Magazine's Who's Who in the Ambulatory Surgery Industry in 2006
- Accommodate Spanish-Language Patients. Please bring an interpretor with you on the day of your surgery or procedure.
- Plenty of convenient parking
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Plastic Surgery
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.
Physician Office Links
(This web site contains a number of links to third party sites. The Surgery Center of Pinehurst does not control these linked sites, which you may use at your own risk, and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.)
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.